Tuesday, August 19, 2008

unsent2

dear ayesha,
i know by now that your sinus has been taken care of and you are at a slightly numb if not better disposition of mind.
i transferred it over to me..hehe..like i did the other day.
my head hurts terribly and i have a little temperature but don't worry for i am taking medicines. also,my mental stability is gone for a toss. i cry and smile alternately. isn't that amazing?
dearest ayesha,
i still haven't heard from you and i hope that someday if not today, you see the blog and read all of this before i drift off indefinitely to some place i don't know.
my lovely ayesha,
i was looking at your pictures today and smiling to myself.i love you immensely..always have and always will till i can,until i can't..
love you
wretched peace

4 comments:

blood on the ground.. said...

dearest elric..
my heart shrinks when i read this. i am glad you are over it, but i am not glad as to where you have reached.
hope to see you on the other side..soon..if not now..maybe later.
I

Anonymous said...

<3

Anonymous said...

White houses

blood on the ground.. said...

what's bad with blue/green/grey houses?